Data protection law applies to “personal data” (data relating to a living person, such as name, address of residence or mobile phone number) and regulates the way this data is collected, stored and processed. Data protection in the Czech Republic has been governed by the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) since 25 May 2018.
MAD PRG is the “data controller” of clients’ personal data (ie the organization that is responsible for processing and managing the processing of personal data).
We think you should have control over your personal information.
What do the following terms mean?
1. “MAD PRG” means GY Investments s.r.o. IČO: 04658531
2. “Website” means the website https://madprg.com/
3. “We” and ”MAD PRG “Indicates the company according to point 1).
4. “You” means the visitor to the websites we manage.
We process all personal information we collect about you in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We will only use your information if we have a legal basis and always respect your rights. We use your information in general because you have given us your consent to provide you with our services. If we rely on a legitimate interest in the use of your information, we will always do so so that your rights are not violated. We may also use your information to fulfill our obligations under the law or contractually.
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our work. This includes the use of your personal information when we respond to your requests or questions that you send us.
If you contact us directly, we will use the information you provide to process your inquiry or request. This may include answering your question or feedback or sending relevant information. We may also record the conversations we have with you, the feedback we provide, and any supporting materials we send you. This will help us process queries more efficiently.
We keep your data only for as long as necessary.
We may provide your personal information to third parties to assist us in providing information. These entities will be entitled to use your personal data only in order to provide us with services and for no other purpose. These third parties are Google Analytics ( information available on the Google Analytics privacy statement ) and Mailchimp ( information on the Mailchimp privacy statement is available here ).
We will disclose your personal information if we reasonably believe that it is required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or in the case of the protection of our rights and property or the rights and property of the public. We may also cooperate with law enforcement authorities in any official investigation and disclose this personal information to the appropriate authorities or authorities.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- The right to information about the processing of personal data – You have the right to receive the information contained in this policy on how we process your personal data.
- Right of access to personal data – You have the right to know that we are processing your personal data and in most cases, we have a copy of your personal data that we hold. You can also ask for some other details, such as the purpose for which we process the data and how long we keep it.
- Right to Correction – You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate data or complete incomplete data that we store.
- Right of erasure – known as the right to be forgotten – In certain circumstances, you may request the erasure of your personal data that we hold.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to restrict the way we process your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when you question the accuracy of the data or if our processing is illegal.
- The right of objection – You have the right to object to enable us to process your data for (i) direct marketing purposes, (ii) for research or statistical purposes, and (iii) for the purpose of profiling related to direct marketing or based on our legitimate interests.
- Right to data transfer – You have the right to receive a copy of certain personal data or to transfer it to another organization in certain circumstances.
If we use your personal data with your prior consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
Right to complain to the Office of the Commissioner for Information (ICO) [email protected]
MAD PRG processes your personal data responsibly and in accordance with good practice.
If you have any concerns about the way we handle your data, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will take your interest seriously and work with you to resolve your issue.
This website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by MAD PRG. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites.
We encourage you to read the privacy statement of other websites you visit after leaving our website.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to make your website work well. We only have access to cookies created by our website. You can control the cookie at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain features.
- Required cookies – These cookies allow you to use some important functions on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal data.
- Functional cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes our service more convenient and allows you to provide more personalized functions. For example, they can remember your name and email in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time you sign in.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to monitor the use and performance of our websites and services.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements. Among other things, they are used to limit the number of times an ad is displayed.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer using your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. More information about cookies can be found at allaboutcookies.org.
MAD PRG uses standard technology designed to help keep your personal data secure (such as HTTPS). However, it is important to keep in mind that we cannot always guarantee that unsurpassed security measures are in place.
For example, we cannot control any illegal and / or unforeseen activity of other users that could allow them to circumvent the privacy or security settings on the Website. As a result, you acknowledge that there are circumstances in which your personal information may be compromised by unauthorized persons.
MAD PRG also takes appropriate organizational and security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized or illegal processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage. We aim to protect your personal information as follows:
- All of our systems, hardware and software used in tandem with your personal information is protected in accordance with industry-standard security procedures.
- All employees, suppliers and service providers of third parties are informed of their obligations under the DPA and of the restrictions that they must follow with respect to the use of user(s) personal information.