Whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year, the party doesn’t stop in Prague during the Christmas season. There’s plenty of activities in the winter for people with a variety of interests. Prague is the perfect place to be during the holiday season if you want to truly feel like you’re in a winter wonderland. 🎅🎄
- Prague Christmas Markets: If you’re in Prague during the Christmas season, you can’t miss the Christmas Markets. The mulled wine and festivities make the markets a must-see Prague destination for your winter trip. They’re also the perfect place to find a unique souvenir to take home. Stop by any of the locations in the Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Prague Castle, or Republic Square.
- Ice Skating at the Žižkov Television Tower: Release your inner Tonya Harding and show off your skills at the Žižkov Television Tower. Don’t worry if you forgot to pack your skates; they’re available to rent. Entrance costs 130 CZK for adults.
- Christmas Trams: Even the public transportation is decorated for the holiday season in Prague. Hop on the 2 or 22 route and enjoy the Christmas lights from the comfort of the heated trams. Use a regular transportation ticket to ride.
- Christmas Performances: Interested in opera, concerts, or other cultural performances? You can catch ballet performances and more at the National Theater. Seasonal shows include Swan Lake and the Nutcracker.
- MAD PRG December Events: Check out the last parties before the new year begins with MAD PRG. Our list of December events features the best club events and parties that you’ll attend all winter. If you prefer to see the sights while you party, you can join one of our December pub crawls to check out some of the best bars in Prague. Join us to make new friends and new memories!🍻✨